I was born in Poznań, Poland in 1983.
I critically look at the contemporary phenomena of the broadly-understood category of culture. My work often relate to past cultural phenomena. What did not happen in the past, now is being fulfilled in a modified form. In my implementations things that once aroused antipathy are accepted, for example: by gentler, more sophisticated form of presentation.
In 2019 I received PhD in arts from the University of the Arts in Poznań.
I’m a member of ArtCan, an arts organisation which enables artists to sustain their practice
- May 2020 – Gentrification – Galeria Duża Scena UAP, Poznan, PL
- September 2019 – GAP! – Dom Książki, Poznań, PL
- May 2018 – Pół żartem, pół serio (Seriously joking) – UAP Atrium, Poznan, PL
- November 2017 – What is The Point? – 2017 Annual Exhibition – Camden Image Gallery, London, UK
- September 2017 – Appearance of… – A&D Gallery, London, UK
- June 2017 – Touchpoint: Borders & Boundaries – Curators’ LAB Gallery, Poznan, PL
- June 2017 – Cooperative – The Municipal Galleries of the University of the Arts in Poznań, PL
- March 2017 – Public Relations – Galeria Duża Scena UAP, Poznan, PL
- October 2016 – What is The Point? – 2016 Annual Exhibition – The Strand Gallery, London, UK
- June 2016 – What is The Point? – Collective Group Show – 19 Greek Street Design Gallery, London, UK
- May 2016 – Do rany przyłóż (All Sugar and Spice) – Galeria S, Torun, PL